It’s 2020, so we’re looking back to review the highlights and crunch the numbers on our year that was.
In our sixth year as an agency, our “Polymathletes” spent more than 22,000 hours bringing our partners’ visions to life—creating ultimate impact for their people, their clients, their customers, their donors, and their fans.
At a recent all-staff meeting, we asked the Polymath team to share some of their favorite projects from the past year. A few highlights:
- Revamped Family Life’s Weekend to Remember conference, bringing new branding, teaching content, multimedia, signage, and email communications to 100K annual attendees across the U.S.
- Produced an investor video for a global logistics business and a product video for a media technology startup
- Gave the American Enterprise Institute’s Values & Capitalism project a fresh name, logo, and website to celebrate 10 years of growth and impact
- Developed product and marketing strategies for cause-based fashion brand, GULU Made
- Created an engaging online video course on Jewish-Christian relations for the Philos Project
- Designed a new logo and visual identity for a DC foreign policy journal
- Supported disadvantaged communities through The Lupton Center’s new branding, website, and sales deck
- Created bridges between science and religion by growing a nonprofit’s email list by 5,000 subscribers and a news outlet’s social media followers by 43% through marketing campaigns
- Launched websites for seven different brands and organizations
With the new year well under way, we’re excited about what more is to come as we enter a new decade of new challenges and new opportunities.
How can we help tell your story in 2020?
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org, and let’s talk about your goals for the year ahead.